WIFE. MUMMY. DOG MUM. BEAUTY JUNKIE.

Wednesday 24 January 2018

THE GIFT OF NARS: BIRTHDAY PRESENTS FROM MY PARENTS.

Celebrating my birthday in Rome was amazing. Previous to this trip, I'd actually never been abroad for my birthday before, so being somewhere different and being able to explore a new place was a really unique and fun way to spend my first day as a 26 year old. And another huge bonus was the fact that I knew I still had presents and cards to open upon my return home. Presents that arrived in the form of luxury makeup products from Nars. Bingo.

My Mum and Dad know just how much I love my makeup and skincare, and so I'm often gifted with presents of this nature. But I have to say, when I opened my birthday box full to the brim of delightful Nars goodies, I was particularly excited.





I've been using the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer for years, but the majority of my other makeup products are either MAC or Charlotte Tilbury. So, this year, I decided to make it one of my personal aims to try as many new products as possible, and the Nars Sheer Glow Foundation was right at the top of that list.

And of course, my parents bought me this, along with a selection of other lovely cosmetic treats...

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Shade 'Punjab' (Medium 1)


Nars Illuminator in Shade 'Hot Sand'



Nars Liquid Bronzer in 'Laguna'


Nars Blush in 'Orgasm'


Literally how cute are all these products?! 

I have already started using the Nars Sheer Glow Foundation - which I absolutely love - and I've also started using the Orgasm blush, too (also amazing).

Over the next few days, I'm going to be sharing more about these new products, and as soon as my new camera tripod arrives, I'll share a video as well!

Until next time...

Lots of love,
Grace x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave a note...

Blogger Template Created by pipdig