WIFE. MUMMY. DOG MUM. BEAUTY JUNKIE.

Thursday 25 January 2018

NARS ORGASM BLUSH: MY FIRST IMPRESSIONS OF THE CULT CLASSIC BLUSHER.

Dubbed a modern day cult classic in the world of beauty, the Nars Orgasm Blush has gained recognition from a whole host of red carpet regulars and makeup professionals over the years. And for good reason.

My mum and dad bought me this blush as one of my birthday presents, and I was honestly so happy to receive it! The Nars Orgasm Blush is a product that I’ve been meaning to try for years but for some reason, never actually have. Generally speaking I do prefer to don a more tanned look than a rosy glow, and so my blushers tend to last me a very long time. For this reason, there’s never really felt like a great time to buy this. Now though, having been treated to it, I can finally put it to the rest! 

Which is what I’ve been doing for he past three days. And okay, I know that isn’t a long time, but it’s long enough for me to know that this product is absolutely wonderful. The gorgeous pinky, peachy colour is just the more glorious shade, and the slight metallic, highlight-style glow looks so pretty when applied to the skin.

 Nars Orgasm Blush, £24, Nars UK
Nars Orgasm Blush, £24



I find that a little goes a long way with this product. As I said earlier, I don’t like the overly-blushed look, so a small amount works great for me. With that said, I wouldn’t ever go completely blush-free, and I find that the Nars Orgasm Blush adds a fresh new dimension to my makeup look. The colour works great against my tanned skin, but having done my research on this product, I understand that it looks beautiful on paler skin tones, too. Winner!

As a premium brand beauty product, the Nars Orgasm Blush isn’t the cheapest product on the market (it's £24), but it’s well worth the splurge. I love my premium brand beauty buys and I already know that this is one I will buy again and again.

I really hope you enjoyed this blog post and I can’t wait to share more with you soon! 

Lots of love,
Grace x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave a note...

Blogger Template Created by pipdig