WIFE. MUMMY. DOG MUM. BEAUTY JUNKIE.

Monday 29 January 2018

LA ROCHE POSAY EFFACLAR RANGE: OIL CONTROL AND BLEMISH PREVENTION.

Breakouts and dull-looking skin are complexion complications that, let's face it, we could all do without. Some people are lucky in that they never experience spots or blemishes, but for the majority of us, the occasional little breakout once in a while is inevitable.

Touch wood, I've never had terrible skin. In fact, during my teens, I can't recall ever suffering with spots. Whilst other girls at school were constantly reapplying their concealer, I was one of the lucky ones that could get away with no makeup (which was very fortunate, as my school was extremely strict, especially when it came to makeup). In my adult years, however, I have experienced some minor breakouts - mostly hormonal.

And, like most other women, as soon as I notice even the tiniest little blemish, I hone in on it completely. All I want is for that pesky little spot to disappear and never rear its ugly head again. And lucky for me, after years of sampling various anti-blemish formulas, I've finally discovered a range of products that does the job perfectly.

I say 'finally', but I've actually relied on this product range for ages. The La Roche Posay Effaclar range has been specially formulated to tackle excess sebum and combat spots to reveal perfectly clear skin.

And boy does it work.

As I said earlier, when I do experience breakouts, they tend to be fairly minor, but I know of lots of other people with much bigger skincare issues who also swear by the Effaclar range.



The products that I'm currently using as part of my regular skincare routine are the La Roche Posay Effaclar toner, and the mask. I apply the toner both morning and evening after cleansing, and use the mask once or twice a week depending on how my skin looks and feels.

I find that the toner in particular makes my skin really tingle. Some people don't like this sensation, but I actually love it. When I feel that tingle, I know that the product is working on my skin. It's almost as if I can feel my pores tightening. And we all love a bit of pore minimising, don't we?!

When applying the mask, I only apply a very thin layer. Some masks advise that an ample amount of product is required, but with the La Roche Posay Effaclar, you only need a small blob. I smooth this over my face and leave for about 10 minutes before rinsing away with luke-warm water. The mask does create a little bit of a tingle, but it's not as intense as the toner. With that said, the texture and look of my skin afterwards is always incredible. I love how smooth this mask leaves my skin - smooth, clear and youthful.



The La Roche Posay Effaclar range is currently on offer in Boots, where you can pick up the products at a discounted price. When these products are on offer, I always stock up, so make sure you do the same!

I really hope you enjoyed this blog post, and I can't wait to share more with you soon!

Lots of love.
Grace x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave a note...

Blogger Template Created by pipdig