WIFE. MUMMY. DOG MUM. BEAUTY JUNKIE.

Monday 13 November 2017

MY CURRENT GO-TO LIPSTICK: MAC PEACH BLOSSOM LIPSTICK.

Having recently come to the end of my beloved MAC Angel lipstick bullet, which has been my go-to every day shade for months now, it was only right that I treat myself to a new lipstick that could replace Angel as my new go-to colour.

Naturally, I could have simply replaced Angel with another bullet of Angel, but I fancied something new. So, after doing a bit (several hours) of Pinterest browsing, I decided to take a risk and order a MAC Cremesheen lipstick that I'd never used previously. MAC's 'Peach Blossom' lipstick is actually a shade that hasn't been swatched all that much by other bloggers. However, after reading a small number of great reviews, and managing to find a few very pretty looking swatches, I decided to just go ahead and invest.

And you know what? The risk has completely paid off. I'm already head over heels in love with MAC Peach Blossom - and it's not just me who adores it, either. I've only been using this lipstick for a few days, but I've already had so many people complimenting me on my lipstick and asking what I'm using. Bonus!



Some of you will undoubtedly be completely familiar with the various different finishes off MAC lipsticks, but for those of you that aren't, the 'Cremesheen' finish lipsticks have a lovely glossy texture and a buildable coverage. If I were to apply just one layer of Peach Blossom, the colour would be very beautiful, but very subtle. For the best results, I usually go over my lips with MAC Cremesheen lipsticks 3-4 times in order to really showcase the colour of the lipstick, and for a super glossy, kissable look. Another important thing to note about MAC Cremesheen lipsticks is that they aren't as long-wearing as the matte or satin shades. For this reason, I always make doubly sure that I've tucked away my MAC Peach Blossom lipstick away in my bag, just so I can top myself up after drinking or eating.



What I particularly love about the MAC Peach Blossom lipstick is the fact that this colour is neither too pink, too coral or too nude - it's kind of a perfect little mixture of all three tones. At the moment, I'm wearing this lipstick with MAC Boldly Bare liner, which helps create a more peachy, corally tone. However, if you were to team MAC Peach Blossom with say, MAC Whirl, you'd find that the pinky tones are the ones that really shine through.

I feel as though the MAC Peach Blossom lipstick is giving me that extra bit of radiance and glowiness that I really need during the Autumn/Winter season. It's just gorgeous.

I really hope you enjoyed this blog post and I can't wait to share more with you very soon!

Lots of love,
Grace x
SHARE:

1 comment

Leave a note...

Blogger Template Created by pipdig